- Marketing and communications departments of companies, institutions, associations, administrations
- Media centres
- Press and media
Students will develop the necessary knowledge, competences and skills to work in the field of communciation marketing and management. Among other professionals, the degree programme trains graduates to become:
- Audience developer
- Communication manager
- Communication strategist
- Culture promoter
- Digital account
- Digital communications specialist
- Digital marketing specialist
- Events manager
- Media planner
- Media relator
- Project manager
- Public relator
- Social media manager
- Web analyst
- Web marketing specialist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Audaudiovisual media policies and new challenges for the cultural industries
- Data communication and society (with tool for social research and data analysis)
- Data science for communication with pitching and public speaking
- Digital and soft skill
- Corporate communication and communication law
- Languages and creativity in media with brand entertainment
- Public humanities and cultural diplomacy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Communication Studies Media Studies & Mass Media View 53 other Masters in Business Administration in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Entry to second cycle programmes is possible if the undergraduate degree manifests all of the following characteristics:
- It is an official first cycle qualification of the relevant foreign higher education system,
- It is a qualification issued by a higher education institution regularly accredited or recognized in the awarding country. If you studied in a third country, the institution where studies were located has to be accredited or recognized in the country where it operates,
- It is a qualification that allows entry to comparable second cycle programme in the relevant foreign higher education system;
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8840 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8840 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR per year during 24 months.
- EU: A student may pay from a minimum of about € 3600 (for lower family incomes) to a maximum of about € 9300 (for higher family incomes) per year
- Non-European residents: flat fee EUR 8,840
- Financial aid and scholarship opportunities available.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.