- Build your understanding of counselling theories to develop comprehensive knowledge of mental health conditions with the Nursing (Mental Health) program at University of Southern Queensland.
- Explore the complementary theoretical perspectives used in mental health and apply these theories into practice through the residential schools applicable to each counselling subject studied.
- Study your mental health nursing courses online, part-time to fit study into your life and career goals.
- Study mental health nursing and work as part of an interdisciplinary team of health professionals supporting patients and their families.
- Graduates can choose to practice in varying work settings, such as in a private health facility, public hospital or in the community.
- General Health
- Leadership and Management in Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 203 other Masters in Health Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Southern Queensland and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed a 3-year bachelor degree in the area of nursing from an Australian university, or equivalent.
- Hold a current Professional Registration as a Division 1 nurse, or equivalent, with either Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or relevant regulatory body in applicant's home country.
International30320 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30320 AUD per year during 24 months.
National23440 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23440 AUD per year during 24 months.
Commonwealth supported: AUD 3950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.