Our mission is to qualify students to become experts in the international financial world and to prepare them for top positions in finance departments within globally operating companies, banks and other financial institutions.
The rigorous curriculum delivers a thorough foundation in financial principles and theory while providing practical applications to the world of international finance.
Accelerate Your Career
Studying in the International Finance program from Nürtingen-Geislingen University will equip you with the tools necessary to succeed in the financial world. You can consider it your best investment!
Our graduates start exciting careers worldwide in the fields of:
- Investment Banking
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Finance
- Private Equity
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Engineering
- Bank Management
- Financial Management
- Financial Analysis
- Management Skills
- Quantitative Risk Management with Matlab
- Designing and Publishing Empirical Research in Business Studies
- Applied International Corporate Finance
- Applied Quantitative Corporate Finance
- Proof of a degree in Business, Business Law, Economics or Management from a German institute of higher education or vocational college or a comparable degree from a foreign institute of higher education.
- Declaration of study motivation, typewritten, max. 2 pages, in German or English language
- Curriculum Vitae with personal details, education and work experience (optional)
- Chinese and Vietnamese applicants also need to attach the Original Certificate of the "Akademische Prüfstelle des Kulturreferates der Deutschen Botschaft" (APS) from their country
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
All enrolled degree seeking students (EU and non-EU) are required to pay registration fees amounting to approx. 190 € each semester.
Living costs for Nürtingen
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.