About Human Resources Management at University of Minho
It aims to address the expectations and take advantage of both profiles. The professionals with strong experience in strategic, technical and/or operational functions in peoples’ management have the chance to recycle and/or acquire new knowledge resulting from recent conceptual and empirical developments in the field. The recently graduated individuals can see this master as a gateway to enter the labour market, due to the acquisition and/or development of skills to effectively perform functions in HRM.
The job opportunities open to graduates in HRM are broad and diverse. The programme prepares students to be placed in technical and supervisory functions in the domain of HRM, in different sectors, both national and international, and in areas as diverse as the industry, retailing, consultancy, public administration, third sector, etc..
- Data Analysis and Transferable Skills
- Diversity Management
- Internationalization of Human Resources
- Organizational Behaviour
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Human Resource Management View 8 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Pre-Registration procedure
- Fill in the application form
- Learning Agreement for Studies, which needs to be signed and dated by the student and home institution [preferably, the template to be uploaded should be of the Online Learning Agreement (OLA), in case it is not possible to use this template, alternatively, the use of the template made available by UMinho or Home Institution is accepted] (pdf format)
- Copy of ID card/Passport (pdf format)
- Home Transcript of Records (pdf format)
- Photo (jpeg format; max. 45kb)
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA1750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1750 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Braga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.