Medical Laboratory Sciences from The Chinese University of Hong Kong is an extremely high degree of student satisfaction. Lectures are all supplemented by handouts. Students always have a clear idea of the learning objectives and the requirements of the modules. Drop outs or failures to complete are very rare and there is an active process to support needy students. Professors and staff are responsive. Questions are always directly to a staff through emails or telephone rather than a program mailbox and messages are always quickly answered.
Students at Medical Laboratory Sciences from The Chinese University of Hong Kong will:
- be able to enhance and update his / her knowledge and expertise of medical laboratory sciences to cope with the ever-changing service demands;
- be able to improve his / her skills on critical analysis, problem solving and innovative thinking, in addition to integration of theory and application of laboratory techniques;
- be equipped with the necessary research skill and deliver evidence-based services;
- understand quality management of medical laboratories;
- have the knowledge and professionlism for a career in medical laboratory science.
- have an international update of the advances of some diseases.
- Scientific Skills, Laboratory Safety and Management
- Biostatistics, Measurement Uncertainty, Quality Assurance and Laboratory Accreditation
- Frontiers in Medical Laboratory Sciences and Laboratory Technology
- Genetics and Gene Expression and Regulation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 53 other Masters in Health Sciences in Hong Kong (SAR)
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International8921 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17843 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National8921 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17843 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.