Prehospital and Emergency Care from The Chinese University of Hong Kong aims to develop critical thinking, team and leadership skills, to encourage innovation and to help tomorrow’s leaders make decisions safely and effectively.
- medical officers and nurses in Accident and Emergency.
- PWH interns covering trauma, cardiac arrest, and sexual assault.
- Medical Emergencies
- Traumatic Emergencies
- Paediatric and Obstetric Emergencies
- Tactical Medicine and Management of Terrorist Incidents
- Statistical Methods for Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 53 other Masters in Health Sciences in Hong Kong (SAR)
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International10833 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10833 USD per year during 24 months.
National10833 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10833 USD per year during 24 months.
HK$85 000 per year
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.