At Nursing from The Chinese University of Hong Kong is research-focused, and students learn primarily through conducting original research supervised by academic members of the School.
Students at Nursing from The Chinese University of Hong Kong will:
- be obtaining a postgraduate qualification in nursing from an internationally renowned university
- be studying in an established school of nursing with national and international links;
- be rreceiving education from experienced academic staff who actively engage in research and publication;
- be studying in a friendly and stimulating environment conducive to effective learning and personal growth, with the support of helpful academic staff;
- get the opportunity to attend seminars given by international Scholars in nursing and other disciplines;
- Palliative Care
- Metabolic and Stroke Care
- Behavioural and Mental Wellness
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 27 other Masters in Public Health in Hong Kong (SAR)
Have a master’s degree from a recognised university; or
- Graduated from a recognised university with a bachelor’s degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than “B” in undergraduate courses; or
- Graduated from an honours programme of a recognised university with a bachelor’s degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- Completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree; and
- Fulfil the English Language and other requirements stipulated by the Graduate School of CUHK (please visit https://www.gs.cuhk.edu.hk/admissions/admissions/requirements for details); and
- Submit an outline research proposal with justification for the chosen area of research (1,000 words in English); and
- Attend an admission interview (if necessary).
International5363 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5363 USD per year during 24 months.
National5363 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5363 USD per year during 24 months.
HK$42,100 per annum
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.