Systems Engineering and Engineering Management from The Chinese University of Hong Kong is designed to develop novel analytic models and artificial intelligence techniques to derive managerial insights for optimal decision-making in complex environments.
To achieve the goal, the Department conducts innovative research with focus on Financial Engineering and FinTech, Information Systems, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, and Service Engineering.
Students at Systems Engineering and Engineering Management from The Chinese University of Hong Kong will:
- get a well-rounded education in engineering management through a select set of courses on state-of-the-art subjects and cutting-edge technologies.
- get advanced training for engineers and other professional who aspire to take up more management responsibilities in their career.
- Decision Support Systems / Management Information Systems
- Financial Engineering
- Machine Intelligence and Applications
- Resource Planning and Management
- Information Systems / Database Systems
- Management of Information Technology
- Engineering Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Operations Research / Optimization
- Systems and Control
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Engineering Management Business Information Systems View 14 other Masters in Engineering Management in Hong Kong (SAR)
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The Chinese University of Hong Kong and/or in Hong Kong (SAR), please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International5363 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5363 USD per year during 12 months.
National5363 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5363 USD per year during 12 months.
HK$42,100 per annum
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.