Louisiana State University's students become equipped to design, develop, and effectively lead in the civil engineering industry. Gain the tools needed to address globalization and sustainability, while advancing your position as a lead civil engineer.
Students enrolled in our online master in Civil Engineering (Online) program will have the flexibility to plan their curriculum through specializations. At the end of the program, students will be equipped to design, develop, and effectively lead in the civil engineering industry. Graduates will gain the tools needed to address globalization and sustainability while advancing their careers as lead civil engineers.
Students can learn a diverse range of topics, including the following:
- Construction technology, materials, and management
- Cost estimation, conflicts and claims, and scheduling
- The differences between the built environment and the earth
- The use of natural resources in construction
- Public infrastructure and the growth of the urban environment
- The analysis and design of structures
- Transportation Engineer
- Pavement Engineer
- Building Control Surveyor
- Design Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Traffic Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Architectural Manager
- Construction Manager
- Urban and Regional Planner
- Environmental Engineer
- Traffic Engineering Operations and Control
- Pavement Design
- Concrete in Transportation Applications
- Advanced Bridge Engineering
- Pavement Management System
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 74 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent from a foreign institution.
- A grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.00 (A = 4.0) on all undergraduate work (or in the final 64 credit hours) and any graduate work already completed.
- Acceptable GRE or GMAT scores.
- A copy of the name page of your passport.
- A completed Affidavit of Support and supporting financial documents (required to process forms for F-1 and J-1 visas). Note: Your application will be processed even if your financial documents are not included.
International29452 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29452 USD per year during 24 months.
National29452 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29452 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12537 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12537 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.