Accountancy from The Chinese University of Hong Kong includes management accounting systems design, risk analysis in capital budgeting, modelling and statistical research in management accounting, accounting and control systems, national culture and management accounting issues, behavioural accounting, agency theory, information systems for competitive advantages, and accounting information systems.
Students at Accountancy from The Chinese University of Hong Kong will gain knowledge in:
- modelling and statistical research in auditing,
- behavioural issues in auditing,
- human information processing in auditing,
- auditor’s responsibilities and liabilities,
- economic-based approaches to auditing research.
- roles of accounting information in capital markets,
- valuation analysis,
- financial statement analysis,
- financial reporting and disclosures issues,
- professional ethics.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Clearing Round: 31 March (Applications in Clearing Round will only be considered subject to availability of places.)
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 30 other Masters in Economics in Hong Kong (SAR)
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International5363 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5363 USD per year during 12 months.
National5363 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5363 USD per year during 12 months.
HK$42,100 per annum
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.