Affiliated with SPPM’s Master of Public Administration in International Development (MID), the Public Administration in International Development and Governance program at Tsinghua University is the first international development program in China designed for professionals engaged in international development and governance in developing countries.
By integrating cross-disciplinary knowledge and combining traditional classroom teaching as well as practice, the program aims to help students gain a deep understanding of international development and governance with emphasis of China’s development experience, and enhances their analytical and problem-solving abilities by applying public administrative theories and tools. The MIDG program is taught entirely in English and will be conferred MPA degree upon completion of required credits and a thesis defense.
- Public Policy Analysis
- Strategic Management of Public Organizations
- Comparative Politics and Government
- Economic Development: Theory and Practices
- Research Design and Thesis Writing
- Governance and Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration International Development Public Policy View 18 other Masters in Public Policy in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic or professional background in the fields of government, NGO, Educational institution, Media, Business etc., and dedicated to work in public sectors.
- Under the age of 35, and with 3-5 years’ work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Good academic background, strong analytic ability, and high English proficiency (for nonnative English speakers: TOEFL 85/IELTS 6.5, or equivalent).
- Good physical and mental health, providing health certificate or physical examination form issued by local public hospitals to prove that have no diseases that violate Chinese laws and regulations prohibiting the entry and prohibition of long-term residency in China.
- Students who are studying in China or have been admitted to other Chinese government scholarship programs are not allowed to apply.
- Only after students have obtained the approval from their government ministries, can they apply for this program
International8635 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17270 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
RMB 120,000/Full Program
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.