About Nursing, Women Health Care Concentration, Nurse-Midwife Women Health Nurse Practitioner Emphasis at California State University Fullerton
The program is designed to foster interdisciplinary collaborative skills and independent functioning within a focused specialty area, called an M.S. concentration. Current M.S. concentrations are Nursing Leadership, School Nursing, Nurse Educator and Women’s Health Care. Within the Women’s Health Care concentration, students will choose an emphasis as either a nurse midwife or women’s health nurse practitioner. The Nursing Leadership, School Nursing and Women’s Health Care concentrations are flexible, allowing for either full-time or part-time study. High quality resources, both on and off campus, are available for the M.S. concentrations.
- Theoretical and Research Perspectives for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Seminar in Nursing Research
- Advanced Nursing: Vulnerable Populations
- Health Promotion/Disease Prevention
- Primary Care of Women I: Family Planning/Gynecology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications received after that date will be considered on a space available basis until the program is full or the university closes admissions.
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies Nursing Health Sciences View 116 other Masters in Gender & Sexuality Studies in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at California State University Fullerton and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Active, unrestricted, California RN license with no disciplinary action pending or imposed
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) or a related field from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum cumulative GPA or last 60 semester unit GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Prerequisite Course: If bachelor's degree is in a field other than Nursing, Community Health Nursing completed with a "C" or better.
- Prior to starting the program, must hold a Clear School Nurse Services Credential
International14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
National14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.