Students admitted to the Online Business Administration (OMBA) at Boston University complete the entirety of the program online through a series of six 7.5 credit modules in addition to a noncredit, pass/fail orientation module (Module 0).
Upon completion of the program, OMBA students will be able to demonstrate:
- Responsible business leadership.
- Effective communication.
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- Creating Value for Business and Society
- Managing Performance with Data
- Leading with Integrity
- Assessing & Managing Risks
- Leveraging Global Opportunities
- Fostering an Innovative Mindset
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Risk Management Leadership View 700 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application Form
- Application Fee ($125)
- Kira Talent Video Assessment
- Written Essay
- 1 Letter of Recommendation
- University-Level Transcripts
- Proof of English Proficiency
International4000 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per module during 24 months.
National4000 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per module during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.