Overview of the Master of Social Work program at Indiana Wesleyan University
Track options are as follows:
- The Advanced Standing Track is a one-year, 30-credit-hour curriculum for students who hold a Bachelor of Social Work degree.
- The Standard Track is a two-year, 60-credit-hour curriculum for students who hold a bachelor’s degree in another discipline.
The Advanced Standing Track option has created a 4+1 program for undergraduate students studying Social Work, which means students can earn both a bachelor’s and master’s degree in five years.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Behavior and Social Environment
- Social Welfare and Policy
- Generalist Practice with Communities and Organizations
- Mental Health and Psychopathology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
30 or 60 credits
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology View 512 other Masters in Social Work in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A baccalaureate or graduate degree from a college or university that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by both the U.S. Department of Education (ED) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) verified on original transcripts sent by the institution directly to IWU.
- Two Letters of Recommendations are required for all applications.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.7.
- Degree must be conferred within the last seven years.
- Complete a Personal Statement.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 580 USD per credit during 12 months.
National17400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 580 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State17400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 580 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.