Along the way, you’ll get the feedback and support you need to gain confidence and advance your career. Start applying your knowledge immediately, and be ready for next opportunity with a master’s degree in Organizational Leadership at Indiana Wesleyan University.
- Adjunct Professor
Programme StructureYou’ll Learn To…
- Understand how leadership theories can inform your practice as a leader
- Use research to support your decisions and solve problems
- Lead effectively in multicultural and global contexts
- Become a better leader that inspires those around you to achieve organizational goals
- Address a real-life organizational challenge in your capstone project
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Leadership View 122 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Indiana Wesleyan University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A baccalaureate degree from a college or university that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by both the U.S. Department of Education (ED) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 in all undergraduate work.
International9800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 490 USD per credit during 18 months.
National9800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 490 USD per credit during 18 months.
In-State9800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 490 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.