Learning how to lead people effectively, promote organizational learning, and initiate change within the information technology environment will be covered. The Master of Science with a major in Information Technology Leadership program at Indiana Wesleyan University emphasizes historical and contemporary leadership theories, along with key leadership competencies for a multicultural and global information technology setting.
Students will evaluate information systems infrastructure to resolve specific organizational programs and processes. Various technologies to devise and resolve information system issues will be appraised. Students will develop the ability to identify potential vendors, negotiate contracts, and evaluate domestic and international outsourcing options to meet information technology needs within an organization. They will also learn how to apply appropriate security, regulation, and compliance requirements to organizational information technology systems.
An ethical leadership framework and faith perspective to guide interactions within an information technology environment will be highlighted throughout the program of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
You’ll Learn To…
- Evaluate information systems infrastructure to resolve specific organizational problems.
- Appraise technologies to devise appropriate solutions for information technology issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify potential vendors, negotiate contracts, and evaluate domestic and international outsourcing options to meet information technology needs of an organization.
- Synthesize historical and contemporary leadership theories to guide the effective practice of organizational leadership within an information technology context.
- Evaluate the competencies required to lead effectively in a multicultural and global information technology environment.
- Apply appropriate security, regulation, and compliance requirements to an organization’s information technology systems and platforms.
- Integrate an ethical framework and faith perspective to guide interactions within an information technology environment.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Leadership View 300 other Masters in Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A baccalaureate or graduate degree from a college or university that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by both the U.S. Department of Education (ED) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) verified on original transcripts sent by the institution directly to Indiana Wesleyan University.
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher from the baccalaureate degree granting institution at which at least a minimum of 30 hours was completed. If an applicant's GPA is below 2.5, the student may be admitted on a probationary basis, as established by the guidelines of the DeVoe School of Business.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 480 USD per credit during 12 months.
National17280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 480 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State17280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 480 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.