To achieve the Vision above, the Environmental Sciences program at Diponegoro University has established the following missions:
- Providing higher education with a master degree in environmental science planning, architecture, and management;
- Organizing and pioneering research activities and development of science and technology in environmental planning;
- Facilitating activities related to community service, in particular in environmental issues;
- Becoming a feeder center in environmental problem formulation and resolution.
- Philosophy of Science and Research Methodology
- Environmental Economics and Natural Resources
- Environmental Statistics
- Ecology and Environmental Science
- Computer Applications and Environmental Modeling
- Environmental Law and Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Ecology Environmental Sciences View 4 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduates of various fields of science / have worked in fields related to the environment
International1052 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 526 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National1052 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 526 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 8,000,000 IDR per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.