The Electrical Engineering program at Ternopil Ivan Puluj National Technical University develops some possible participation and internship in scientific research projects and programs of academic mobility abroad. It is performed in active research environment and it is mobile by the program «Double diploma». Some agreements have been signed on academic mobility and Double diploma awarding with HEE of Poland, Germany, France and Great Britain.
Suitability for employment
Power engineer, research engineer in agricultural power engineering, dispatcher of centralized dispatching office of power-supply system, engineer on emergency control equipment servicing, engineer on agricultural enterprise electrification, engineer on electric power stations and networks adjustment, technology improvement and operation, engineer on modes of operative dispatching service, engineer on relay protection and electrical automatics, engineer on repair and setting of electric-power equipment of atomic stations, engineer on dispatching and technological control means, engineer of insulation and excess voltage protection service, engineer of service of power enterprises lines, engineer of substations service, engineer of distributing networks service, design engineer (electrical engineering ), expert in power management
- Automated Control Systems and Optimization of Energy System Modes
- Electricity Supply of Industrial and Municipal Facilities
- Energy Management
- Energy Efficiency of Enterprises
- Electricity Supply Control Systems
- Artificial Intelligence in Electrical Engineering
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Artificial Intelligence View 3 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Ukraine
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form.
- The document (the original and a copy) confirming the previous educational (educational-and-qualification) level, on the basis of which the admission is made.
- The supplement (the original and a copy) to the document confirming the previous educational (educational-and-qualification) level, on the basis of which the admission is made (if any).
- The transcript of records issued by a foreign / Ukrainian educational institution
- The document (the original and a copy) containing information about the content of the curriculum of the previous higher educational level, credits received, the duration of study and academic achievement for admission to Master’s degree or postgraduate education
- Copy of the foreigner’s passport or stateless person’s certificate.
- A valid health insurance unless otherwise is provided by international treaties of Ukraine
- 10 photographs (size: 30 x 40 mm)
- Copy of the сertificate of foreigner of Ukrainian origin (if any)
International2000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
English medium of instruction: $ 3 000/full
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.