Acquire valuable skills through career-focused projects that give you experience solving real accounting problems. This Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) at Indiana Wesleyan University offers you the opportunity to engage in course materials through virtual reality, video discussion applications, concept maps, demo videos from instructors and more. Discover transformative education for your future career at IWU.
- 100% online learning format
- Approximately 18 months to completion
- Multiple specializations available: Financial Accounting | Public Accounting | Managerial Accounting
- Public Accounting (CPAs)
- Non-Profit Accounting
- Non-Profit Leadership
Programme StructureYou’ll Learn To…
- Design solutions and strategies for complex accounting problems
- Evaluate and strengthen your own leadership and management capabilities
- Integrate your faith into your accounting practice and career plans
- Relate ethical standards and legal requirements to the field of accounting
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 267 other Masters in Finance in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Indiana Wesleyan University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A baccalaureate degree from a college or university that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by both the U.S. Department of Education (ED) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), verified on official transcripts sent by the institution directly to Indiana Wesleyan University.
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher from the baccalaureate degree granting institution at which at least a minimum of 30 hours was completed. If an applicant's GPA is below 2.5, the student may be admitted on a probationary basis, as established by the guidelines of the DeVoe School of Business.
International13416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 559 USD per credit during 18 months.
National13416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 559 USD per credit during 18 months.
In-State13416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 559 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.