Undergraduates of the Urban and Territorial Development Management program from Satbayev University grasp basic legal and managerial disciplines, study the basic theories and mechanisms of modern public administration, analysis of urban data, methods of infrastructural development related to urbanized territories, transport planning, learn to apply organizational and managerial, production and technological competencies and skills in housing and communal services field.Undergraduates learn to develop a sound strategy for urban development, design residential and public complexes by means of management, to offer solutions to increase the investment attractiveness of territories, manage the processes of creation, development and operation regarding the infrastructure projects.In addition to studying the theoretical foundations of the profession, Master’s students undergo practice and internships at enterprises, as well as perform a comprehensive Master's project due to BIM technologies.
CareersGraduates are involved in state and municipal administration system, in the sphere of urban development, urban planning consulting, infrastructure development of cities in specialist positions of different levels or leadership positions.
- Architectural typology
- Fundamentals of urban planning
- Public administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Public Administration Urban Planning View 4 other Masters in Public Administration in Kazakhstan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Contender’s application based on the sample;
- Copies of educational documents with appendices (Bachelor) original;
- Certificate of passing a foreign language test (if any);
- List of scientific and methodological works, copies of certificates, certificates and diplomas (if any);
- Six 3x4 cm photos;
- 075-? form medical certificate, fluorography snapshot (original + copy of 2 pcs.);
- Private personnel record sheet and a copy of the document confirming the employment, notarized or certified by the personnel department (for persons with work experience);
- A copy of the identity card (3 pcs.);
- A copy of pre-conscription certificate or military ID.
International2452 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2452 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2452 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2452 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 1 200 000 KZT
Living costs for Almaty
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.