The Electrical and Energy Engineering program from Satbayev University is aimed at training specialists in the field of production, electrical energy distribution and usage for power plants, creating electrical distribution networks of various voltages.Undergraduates study international and domestic standards, prospects for technical development of energy field, operating principles, technical characteristics, design features of used electric power plants and systems, advanced foreign experience in electric power sphere.You will gain knowledge in the field of development related to electric power industry systems, automation and management of technical and technological systems using modern methods and means of management, control and analysis.Program advantages:• Individual training program;• Kitting-out of laboratories with modern equipment from “Schneider Electric” (France) and “Educational Techniques” (Russia) where it is possible to conduct research besides educational experiments;• Participation in research projects;• Attracting leading foreign scientists and professors to conduct lectures.
You will work with electric power systems and networks, automatic control and relay protection devices, power supply systems for facilities and industries, various types of electric transport, electrical facilities for industrial enterprises and factory electrical equipment of low and high voltage, electrical installations and electrical networks of enterprises, organizations and institutions.
Graduates work in power plants, substations and manufacturing plants as well.
- Power Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Theoretical fundamentals of electrical engineering
- Electrical machines
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 4 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Kazakhstan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Contender’s application based on the sample;
- Copies of educational documents with appendices (Bachelor) original;
- Certificate of passing a foreign language test (if any);
- List of scientific and methodological works, copies of certificates, certificates and diplomas (if any);
- Six 3x4 cm photos;
- 075-? form medical certificate, fluorography snapshot (original + copy of 2 pcs.);
- Private personnel record sheet and a copy of the document confirming the employment, notarized or certified by the personnel department (for persons with work experience);
- A copy of the identity card (3 pcs.);
- A copy of pre-conscription certificate or military ID.
International3066 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3066 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3066 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3066 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 1 500 000 KZT
Living costs for Almaty
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.