Undergraduates master technologies that are widely used in oil refining, nuclear power, mechanical engineering, ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy, in production of especially pure reagents, catalysts, building materials, mineral fertilizers and much more. Within this framework, undergraduates study the theoretical foundations of inorganic substances technology, nanotechnology, inorganic synthesis technologies, resource and energy conservation in inorganic substances technology, new high-tech technologies for processing natural resources into highly liquid products, which are currently the basis of technical and economic progress.Undergraduates undergo professional, research and scientific-pedagogical internships at world’s leading universities, as well as study abroad for a semester under academic mobility programs.
CareersGraduates of the Chemical Technology of Inorganic Substances program from Satbayev University work at industrial chemical enterprises in factory, workshop and research institutes and laboratories, engineering companies, as well as technical universities. A significant number of chemical engineers work in related industries - ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy, mechanical engineering, nuclear energy, oil refining that makes this specialty very popular in any country and in any production.
- Modern aspects of the chemical technology of inorganic substances
- Modern technologies of fine inorganic synthesis
- New approaches to the synthesis of inorganic materials of a multifunctional purpose
- Python programming
- Catalysis and catalysts
- Advanced mathematical and computer modeling of chemical processes
- Complex processing of minerals
- Chemistry and technology of inorganic polymers
- Modern inorganic materials and technologies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Contender’s application based on the sample;
- Copies of educational documents with appendices (Bachelor) original;
- Certificate of passing a foreign language test (if any);
- List of scientific and methodological works, copies of certificates, certificates and diplomas (if any);
- Six 3x4 cm photos;
- 075-? form medical certificate, fluorography snapshot (original + copy of 2 pcs.);
- Private personnel record sheet and a copy of the document confirming the employment, notarized or certified by the personnel department (for persons with work experience);
- A copy of the identity card (3 pcs.);
- A copy of pre-conscription certificate or military ID.
International3027 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3027 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3027 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3027 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 1 500 000 KZT
Living costs for Almaty
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.