About Technology Innovation Management at St Petersburg Electrotechnical University (LETI)
The program is especially relevant today when enterprises of the world are faced by the necessity of digital transformation. Graduates are able to partake in digital transformation of an enterprises. They also take on systemic challenges when it comes to audit and management of business process as part of the digital information and communication infrastructure.
Program graduates build successful careers in various sectors of the economy and are employed as:
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- Executive directors
- Branch directors
- Product managers
- Marketing analysts
- Development managers
- Strategy consultant
- Methods of Scientific Research
- Basics of Cyber-Physical Systems Management
- Technology Transfer
- Management of Technological Innovations
- Advanced Strategic Analysis
- Intellectual Property Management Open Innovation
- Finance and Economy in Marketing
- Knowledge Management
- Network Technologies
- Project Management
- Innovation Marketing
- Innovation Project Evaluation
- Technological Audit
- Multi-Agent Systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- copy of national passport (valid for more then 18 months);
- copies of previous educational background certificates (with the transcript);
- copies of notarized translations into Russian of the passport, previous educational background certificates and the transcript;
- document certifying your knowledge of English (certificate of your English proficiency from your University is acceptable);
- 6 photos 3x4.
International4184 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2092 USD per semester during 24 months.
National4184 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2092 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 122 000 RUB for the 1st semester
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.