About Systems and Technologies in Digital Healthcare (in the field of Biomedical Engineering) at St Petersburg Electrotechnical University (LETI)
The program produces biomedical engineering experts who are able to use modern information, telecommunication and computer technologies to monitor and control the condition of chronically ill outpatients remotely. The graduates are also able to find out in real time if chronic diseases have exacerbated, input information on chronic disease exacerbation and condition changes of treated patients into databases.
Program graduates are successful the field of practical healthcare. They are invited to work at large healthcare centers (hospitals, large clinics, diagnostic centers, medical examination centers for people with disabilities) where they build successful careers. They support and upgrade health monitoring and chronic disease control information and measurement systems, develop and support medical devices and equipment.
The department cooperates with Almazov National Medical Research Center, National Research Institute for Experimental Medicine and Albrecht National Research Center for Medical Rehabilitation.
- Telemedicine Systems and Technologies
- Monitoring Systems in Digital Healthcare
- Methods of Computer Processing and Analysis of Medical and Biological Data
- Automation of Biomedical Research
- Basics of Management and Marketing at Medical Industry Enterprises
- Automated Image Analysis
- Technical Support of Medical Equipment
- Information Systems in Digital Healthcare
- Modern Problems of Biomedical Engineering
- Bioengineering Systems and Technologies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- copy of national passport (valid for more then 18 months);
- copies of previous educational background certificates (with the transcript);
- copies of notarized translations into Russian of the passport, previous educational background certificates and the transcript;
- document certifying your knowledge of English (certificate of your English proficiency from your University is acceptable);
- 6 photos 3x4.
International4184 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2092 USD per semester during 24 months.
National4184 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2092 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 122 000 RUB for the 1st semester
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.