About Automation and Mechatronics at St Petersburg Electrotechnical University (LETI)
The program provides students with deep knowledge of state-of-the-art automatic control theory, most notably analysis and design of nonlinear, adaptive and intelligent control systems.
You will learn about:
- network technologies
- SCADA systems
- applications of real-time systems
- electrical drive design
- robot design (manipulator robots, self-propelled mobile platforms).
Due to the expertise acquired, program graduates have no problem with finding employment in Russia or internationally. Both graduates of the English-taught program and the department at large are employed at leading international (Siemens, Bosch, Schlumberger, Kawasaki, etc.) and Russian (Gazprom, Rosneft, Power Machines, etc.) companies.
They work at the largest companies of Ecuador, Brazil, Nigeria, Kenia, Tanzania, Egypt, India, China, Germany, Finland, Spain, Iran and Indonesia.
- Nonlinear, Adaptive and Intelligent Control Systems
- Modern Methods of Control Theory
- Modeling and Synthesis of Nonlinear Elements
- Mathematical Modeling of Objects and Automatic Control Systems
- Adaptive Control in Mechatronics and Robotics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Automotive Engineering Mechatronics View 14 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- copy of national passport (valid for more then 18 months);
- copies of previous educational background certificates (with the transcript);
- copies of notarized translations into Russian of the passport, previous educational background certificates and the transcript;
- document certifying your knowledge of English (certificate of your English proficiency from your University is acceptable);
- 6 photos 3x4.
International4224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2112 USD per semester during 24 months.
National4224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2112 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 127 000 RUB for the 1st semester
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.