Arden University’s Postgraduate Certificate in Digital Pedagogies and Practices is an innovative new course designed for those working in education who now need to update their teaching philosophy and practice for today’s post-pandemic, hybrid digital world. The course offers real world knowledge on emerging technologies as well as the opportunity to create a portfolio of digital tools that best suit your individual teaching requirements and ambitions.
With Arden University's focus on contemporary digital education and lesson design, highly interactive teaching and learning strategy, constructive peer and tutor feedback, and lifelong learning, this course will allow you to critically analyse, create, and implement digital teaching resources in a safe and enriching environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Digital Pedagogies (20 credits)
- Digital Pedagogies in Practice (20 credits)
- Critical Reflection on Digital Pedagogies (20 credits)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Adult Education Digital Communication View 211 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A UK degree with second class honours or above (or equivalent). Current employment in a teaching post in education or in a post which supports students’ learning and development (e.g. lecturer, assistant lecturer, Academic skills tutor, learning designer, learning technologist, student support).
- Applicants who do not possess degree equivalent qualifications may be considered if they can demonstrate substantial relevant experience (typically 3 years, supported by references) in higher education roles, with current employment in a post which supports students’ learning and development.English language ability equivalent to IELTS 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element), where the language of undergraduate study was not English.
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English, such as a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3967 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3967 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National2925 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2925 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- Early Bird Offer
- Regional Offer
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.