In markets that are becoming increasingly more competitive, sport marketing and sponsorship have become high impact areas for business success. Consequently, the training of professionals is growing as a demand for specialists in the whole sport marketing cycle, both in business companies as well as in sport foundations, associations, federations and organizations.
The main objective of the Master in Sport Marketing and Sponsorship Online at Johan Cruyff Institute is to guide you in your professional development as an integral sport marketing and sponsorship professional, and teach you how to use marketing tools applied to sports to recognize business opportunities, develop strategies in creative industries, anticipate changes, and optimize and analyze information resources judiciously.
- To know the operating environment of sport organizations, functional areas and analytical tools.
- To understand, analyze and implement marketing and sponsorship strategies, development strategies, and the launching and positioning of new products.
- To make decisions relating to product, price, distribution and communication components.
- To understand the qualitative and quantitative analysis and diagnostic tools for sports market research.
- To understand, analyze and assess the role of digital communities and social media in sport organizations.
- To analyze and evaluate marketing strategies for the internationalization of sports activities.
- To use technological tools for the exploitation of business resources through sport marketing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management in Sport Organizations
- Financial Management in Sport Organizations
- Sport Marketing
- Leadership in Sport Organizations
- Sport Media
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Sports Management Sports Sciences View 13 other Masters in Sports Management in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Johan Cruyff Institute and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, diploma or equivalent.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the field of marketing and/or sponsorship.
- Have developed a career as a professional athlete.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7532 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8160 EUR for the full programme during 13 months.
EU/EEA7532 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8160 EUR for the full programme during 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.