Today it is one of the professional sectors with the most economic momentum, creating opportunities for many people who aspire to a future in the world of sports.
The main objective of the Master in Sport Management Online at Johan Cruyff Institute . is to train you to use management tools to help you recognize business opportunities, develop strategies, anticipate changes, optimize resources and analyze information judiciously, without the obstacles of time or place and adapting the pace of study to your individual workload and availability.
- To understand and apply strategic, global and objective vision to the sports industry from a business perspective.
- To create new market opportunities by applying an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture inclined towards innovation in sport organizations.
- To use the most innovative practices in sport marketing and be more effective in brand strategy and sponsorship execution.
- To detect the key factors to lead professional teams and obtain the best results.
- To interpret the financial statements of a sports organization and create financial strategies for new products and businesses.
- To optimize the management of a sport facility and sporting event.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management in Sport Organizations
- Financial Management in Sport Organizations
- Sport Marketing
- Leadership in Sport Organizations
- People Management in Sport
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request, Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesManagement Studies Sports Management Sports Sciences View 45 other Masters in Management Studies in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, diploma or equivalent.
- Have at least 3 years experience in the field of sport management.
- Have developed a career as a professional athlete.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7532 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8160 EUR for the full programme during 13 months.
National7532 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8160 EUR for the full programme during 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.