This 10-month intensive Master in Sport Management Amsterdam at Johan Cruyff Institute is delivered in English and explores through unique ‘Cruyffian’ teaching methods the most important aspects of management applied in sport, where personal development of each student is key.
Master students develop business plans and strategies for sporting organizations during the program. They are eager to address the challenges facing the international sport industry, whether developing a new product or service, advising a club or sport facility, or even starting their own company. Many students walk away with the next step in their sport business career already in hand.
- Understand and apply strategic, global and objective vision to the sport industry from a business perspective.
- Create new market opportunities by applying an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture inclined towards innovation in sport organizations.
- Use the most innovative practices in sport marketing and be more effective in brand strategy and sponsorship execution.
- Detect the key factors to lead professional teams and obtain the best results.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Applied Sport Performance Skills
- Marketing of Sport
- Facility & Event Management
- Financial Management of the Sport Industry
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Sports Management View 5 other Masters in Sports Management in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Johan Cruyff Institute and/or in Netherlands, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s degree (Netherlands: HBO) or equivalent, or
- Three years of professional career experience in the (sport) industry, and
- Fluent in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11982 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11982 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA11982 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11982 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Amsterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.