The Official Master’s Degree in Sport Management Barcelona is a 10-month program at Johan Cruyff Institute that examines the most important aspects of management applied to sport.
Classes from expert faculty members, who are closely linked to the sports sector, are combined with master classes with exclusive speakers from the world of sport administration and management, outdoor visits (field trips) and study trips that will enrich the experience you’ll have with your classmates and, broaden your network of contacts in the world of sport.
- Describe the socioeconomic and legal framework of sports entities in order to develop a strategic management model.
- Recognize, negotiate and use the financial resources available to manage a sports entity in a sustainable manner.
- Identify indicators that allow the development of the potential of the people part of a sports company.
- Design the commercial management of sports products and services through strategies and marketing plans.
- Manage financially infrastructures and sports facilities.
- Plan and manage sports events.
- Apply the knowledge and skills learned in a professional environment of the sport management field.
- Develop a Business Plan or a project related to sports management.
- Economics of Sport and Strategic Management
- Financial Management of Sport Organizations
- Management, Innovation and Leadership of Sport Organizations
- Sport Marketing
- Sport Sponsorship
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Sports Management View 127 other Masters in Management Studies in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Johan Cruyff Institute and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- An official university degree or its international equivalent. Degree qualification and academic certificates issued by institutions in countries outside the EU must be official documents issued by the competent authorities and legalized via diplomatic channels or, where necessary, via the Hague Apostille.
- A level of Spanish corresponding to the CEFR B2 level is required.
- All candidates who cannot accredit an official university degree in Business Administration and Management, Economics, Marketing, Tourism or equivalents are required to take an entrance exam for the master’s degree.
International9980 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9980 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA9980 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9980 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.