The Master in Football Business in partnership with FC Barcelona program at Johan Cruyff Institute includes lectures delivered by highly recognized football business academics and professionals, and top-level executives in the industry complemented with attendance to several of the most influential international events in the sector, visits to clubs and sports venues, and study trips. It is a fully rounded programme that will give the students the opportunity to gain knowledge, exposure and hands-on experience.
- Understand the core theories that drive the football business and its organizational behavior and the existing interconnections between different players.
- Expand the necessary set of skills for managing clubs and other football related organizations in line with their stakeholder framework.
- Enhance the critical perception of the trends of the business and visualize the future developments of the football industry.
- Develop your leadership skills in order to improve the positive impact in the entire football environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History and Politics of Football
- Football Governance
- Management of a Football Club
- Innovation in Football
- Football Revenues
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sports Management View 101 other Masters in Business Administration in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Johan Cruyff Institute and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Experience in the football business or in other relevant businesses (minimum of 3 years) and/or
- Candidates with a strong academic background
- Athletes and former athletes are welcome to enroll in the Master
- The minimum level of English proficiency required is a score of IELTS 6.0, or equivalent, if the candidate attended a non-English speaking undergraduate university.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19990 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19990 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA19990 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19990 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.