The Program advances understanding of Natural Resources and its management through research development and improving the environment for food Security.The focus of this program is on the fundamental areas of agriculture, ecology, environmental protection, and management. It is aimed at evaluation and analysis of various land use systems to determine the long-term sustainable management practices and land restoration for the conservation of natural resources and enhanced food security.
This Natural Resources Management for Food Security program from Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU) will cover the fundamentals of land economics and governance contextualized to the different regions, including Russian Federation, Central Asia and the Caucasus, and explores the connection between land resources and food security through theory and practice of land economics.Each student will be associated with an adviser who provides research facilities.
- Physics, Melioration and Soil Erosion"
- Soil Chemistry
- Soil Biology
- Land resources and soil functioning
- Agrochemistry and agroecology
- Land management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNatural Sciences Food Sciences Environmental Sciences View 8 other Masters in Natural Sciences in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU) and/or in Russia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- for Master’s (MSс/MA) programs: original or a copy of a document on higher education and qualifications (not lower than a Bachelor's or a Specialist’s degree);
- Notarized translation into Russian of educational documents and supplements indicating subjects studied, grades and credits received;
- Copy of a valid passport or a national ID;
- Documents confirming the name change, if the name on educational documents does not match the name on documents proving the identity;
- Notarized translation into Russian of the first two pages of the passport / ID and the name change documents;
- PDF, JPG, PNG or BMP file with applicant’s photo (30*40 mm, black and white or color image is allowed, strictly full face (straight), without a headdress, the background should be white).
International7587 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7587 EUR per year during 24 months.
National7587 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7587 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.