The goal of the Master's program in Accounting and Audit in Business Management at Kyiv National Economic University is to develop system knowledge and practical skills in the field of accounting, audit and taxation with the purpose of formation of accounting and analytical data for decision-making in business management.
The overall objective of the program is to produce formative knowledge and experiences with which students may cultivate their capacities for thinking creatively, developing their self-knowledge and powers of acting, and to apply these accounting abilities in business, on markets and other organizations.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- build the accounting system in accordance with the philosophy and strategic business goals;
- develop a system of dataware of managerial decision-making in accordance with the characteristics of the industry, the nature of business transactions and other factors of business;
- form the accounting policy of an enterprise taking into account the types of economic activity;
- disclose accounting information in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards;
- generate, compile, summarize accounting information and develop on its basis forecasts for business entities;
- carry out selection of performers of accounting, analytical and controlling functions and organize the work of accounting staff according to their legal status and requirements of life safety and health protection of employees of accounting services;
- implement into practice relevant methods, types and forms of economic control, define items, tasks and directions of various types of control;
- organize projects in the field of accounting, audit and taxation in an international environment;
- to organize and carry out scientific research in the field of accounting, analysis, audit and taxation with the aim of producing new knowledge to solve existing problems of business at new efficient levels.
Graduates from the Master's program in Accounting and audit in business management will typically pursue a career in accounting, audit, analysis, financial services, financial management, or related sectors of the economy requiring an in-depth understanding of accounting.
- Global Economy
- Social Responsibility
- Research Methodology For Accounting, Audit And Taxation
- Innovative Business Development
- Accounting Organization
- Accounting And Financial Reporting According To International Standards
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- a completed application (scanned copy) or a digital form;
- a copy of a candidate’s university diploma with an academic transcript of all courses, grades and grading scale (in English);
- a personal statement;
- a copy of the passport;
- copy of the birth certificate;
- copy of medical certificate, issued by an official body of Health Service in the country of origin;
- Consent to personal data collection and processing (scanned copy)
- Additional application information may be required: English language proficiency exam (TOEFL, IELTS)
International2500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Kiev
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.