The Public Relations and Advertising program at Atilim University is committed to develop and sustain high quality of education through integrating educational and scientific research with academic and professional goals.
In sum, the program is designed to:
- prepare graduate students with a high level of academic and professional competence
- advance the knowledge and critical awareness of students in the main and allied fields.
- cooperate with other programs within the university to provide an education that fits the wants and needs of the students.
- provide the best probable quality education that is based on not only knowledge acquisition, but also rooted in social responsibility, creativity to ensure optimum use of the available potentials and participation for improved performance
- pursue the proper academic and organizational practices to meet the expectations of students
- provide students with the opportunity to develop specialist knowledge in their own area of interest.
- Economic Theory
- Financial Economics
- Applied Econometrics
- Social Responsibility Campaigns
- Environment and Organizational Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Policy Public Relations View 3 other Masters in Public Relations in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates who have completed four years of higher education can apply for this program.
- The ALES score is used to evaluate the average of the undergraduate grade and the interview result if necessary.
- Successful noble candidates and their back-ups, if any, are announced by the relevant Board decision and the relevant Directorate. Candidates who win the postgraduate programs shall have their exact records by contacting the relevant Graduate School Secretariat between the dates determined by the relevant Executive Board and the required documents.
- A candidate who does not have a definite record within his / her time loses his / her right. Students have to renew their registration every semester.
International6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.