In order to increase students' competitiveness, the curriculum of this Global Agriculture Technology and Genomic Science programme from National Taiwan University centers around the development of innovative core technologies and strategies to improve agriculture production efficiency; also, along with research training, students will be equipped with the following professional competencies: genome science research, breeding science and technology, smart farming system, plant factory, and food science and technology.
Furthermore, the program also offers internship opportunities in international research institutes and agriculture-related businesses so that students can stay informed of the latest trends in the industry as well as the practical application of what they've learned in class.
On top of encouraging students to understand the impact of modern technology on agricultural development, the structure of the curriculum corresponds to the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a means of encouraging students to reflect upon the tight-knit relationship between agricultural development and global environmental sustainability.
- Global Agriculture Technology Foresight
- Scientific Writing and Presentations
- Crop Modeling
- Waste Treatment Engineering
- Control System for Smart Agriculture
- Special Topics in Poultry Production Medicine and Products Processing
- Biotechnology Core Techniques: DNA, RNA and Protein
- Genetics and Genomics
- Plant Factory: Theory and Practice
- Smart Technology Applied to Livestock Production
- Advanced Plant Molecular Biology
- Crop Genomic Breeding
- Scientific Research Methodology
- Practical Bioinformatics for Laboratory Scientists
- Data Analysis Applications in Agricultural Sciences
- Research Training
- Field Internship
- Thesis (M. S.)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Overseas Chinese Apply before Dec. 15, 2022
DisciplinesAgriculture Animal Sciences Horticulture and Crop Science
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited college or university
National10000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD per semester during 24 months.
- Tuition: NTD 150,000
- Books: NTD 4,500–7,500
- Accommodation: NTD 7,900–72,000
- Insurance: NTD 3,264 - 5,200
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Governmental Scholarship
- NTU Scholarship (Program / Project)
- Other Joint Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.