In addition to broadened training in business administration and specialisation in international business and marketing, you will acquire the ability to review current research in order to independently update and extend your knowledge and participate in research. The programme provides opportunities for advanced practical applications within the areas of international business and marketing.
The programme Business Administration specialising in International Business and Marketing from Kristianstad University includes a work placement focusing on corporate ethics. The work placement is integrated in the courses in the first semester and comprises 6 credits.
For a Degree of Master of Science (60 credits) in Business Administration specialising in International Business and Marketing the student shall:
- demonstrate knowledge and understanding in the research field of business administration, including both an overview of the field and specialised knowledge in international business and marketing as well as insight into current research and development work
- demonstrate specialised methodological knowledge in business administration research, including both qualitative and quantitative methodology.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Strategy and Governance
- Customer Perspectives and Value-Creating Processes
- Industrial Marketing/B2B
- International Business
- Corporate Ethics and Sustainability from a Global Perspective
- Research Methods in Business Administration
- Master’s Thesis in International Business and Marketing.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing International Business View 16 other Masters in Marketing in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Science with the equivalence of 180 credits including at least 90 credits in business administration.
- At least 15 credits must be in intermediate international business and marketing and at least 15 credits in statistics/business methods or equivalent.
- Verified knowledge of English corresponding to the course English B or 6 in the Swedish Upper Secondary School (high school) or equivalent.
International10753 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10753 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Non EU/EEA students: 110,000 SEK
- EU/EEA Citizens are not required to pay fees
Living costs for Kristianstad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.