After graduation at Kristianstad University you will have a wide range of working possibilities, for example as a nutrition manager or a key account manager in the food industry.
For a degree of Master of Arts the student shall:
- demonstrate knowledge and understanding in Food and Meal Science, including both an overview of the field and specialised knowledge in certain areas, as well as insight into current research and development work
- demonstrate specialised methodological knowledge in the main field of Food and Meal Science.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Complexity of Food Choice: The Public Meal from a Consumer Perspective
- Food, Overconsumption and Consumer Critique
- Applied Statistics in the Health Sciences
- Food for Many: Interdisciplinary Approach and Methodology
- Optional specialisation through first or second cycle courses in Food and Meal Science theory
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree with the equivalence of 180 credits in a subject relevant to the main field of Food and Meal Science, including a degree project of at least 15 credits, or the equivalent, and English 6 from Swedish upper secondary school or the equivalent.
- English 6
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.