The Master in International Management (MIM) is a full-time degree over two years, entirely taught in English and designed for International and French university graduates.
The Master offers high quality teaching from internationally renowned professors, a truly multicultural work environment with students coming from all over the world, and close relationships with the business world thanks to strong partnerships built over ten years.
Thus, after the first year of the Master, you have the opportunity to get a double degree with an Asian or European partner university.
Since the beginning of the Master, students from 35 nationalities have graduated and constitute a vivid network of more than 300 alumni.
The Master in International Management offered by Toulouse School of Management (TSM) has been awarded the EPAS accreditation by EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development).
This programme prepares students for the following professions:
- Export Manager
- Area Manager
- Transnational Contracts Negotiator
- Subsidiary Manager
- Project Manager
The TSM Master in International Management is EPAS-accredited.
Management Information System
Quantitative Data Analysis
Business plan and Entrepreneurship
Introduction to research
Internship (3 months)
Choice of tracks:
- International Management (at TSM)
- International Management in Asian Context (with the College of Management of Mahidol University, Thailand)
- International Management in European Context (with KU Leuven, Belgium)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications on TSM Website for the academic year 2022 - 2023
Fom March 15th, 2022 to April 15th, 2022
Admission results: June 15th, 2022
DisciplinesManagement Studies Master in Management (MIM) Strategic Management View 23 other Masters in Strategic Management in France
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of 180 ECTS or equivalent
- An English language test (C1 required). List of accepted language tests: TOEFL iBT, TOEIC Listening and Reading (compulsory), TOEIC Speaking and Writing (highly recommended), Cambridge First Certificate, Cambridge Advanced Certificate, Cambridge Proficiency Certificate, IELTS (Academic).
- Examination of candidate’s application and possible interview
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
National243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
Regular track: 243 euros for each year
Double Degree IMEC: 2500 euros for the two years
Double Degree IMAC: 5000 euros for the two years
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.