Quantitative Methods in Education at University of Minnesota engages in the science and practice of educational measurement and evaluation, primarily through the development and application of statistical methods, informed by the study of teaching and learning statistics.
In this program, you’ll study quantitative and qualitative research on the methods and uses of educational measurement, evaluation, and statistics to address practical problems. Our students and faculty explore new ways to improve teaching and learning and to meet the demands of practice, policy, and accountability.
- Test publishing firms
- Teaching and research at colleges and universities (PhD only)
- Research and evaluation centers
- Public school systems
- State departments of instruction
- Private industry
- Statistical Methods in Education
- Principles of Educational and Psychological Measurement
- Principles and Methods of Evaluation
- Survey Design, Sampling, and Implementation
- Qualitative Methods in Educational Psychology
- Psychology of Student Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Statistics Educational Psychology View 605 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- Graduate school application
- Application fee
- Transcripts (Academic History)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores
- Non–native English speakers: English language test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.)
- Strong personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Diversity statement (not required but highly encouraged)
International15960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15960 USD per year during 24 months.
National15960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15960 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State10908 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10908 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.