Why study Literature, Culture and Diversity at the University of A Coruñ?
- Because it meets the needs of training university graduates in specific skills in order to research, know, retrieve, study and disseminate cultures and literatures from a position of respect for and promotion of cultural diversity.
- Because it pays particular attention to the intersection of the Humanities and the Social Sciences, as in cultural and gender studies.
- Because it has a comparative and interdisciplinary approach, and it deals with cultural, literary and interartistic studies from the latest theoretical paradigms and the newest methodological perspectives, combining them with traditional academic viewpoints of long standing and efficiency.
- Because it grants access to the Ph.D. program in Literary Studies offered by the Universities of A Coruña and Vigo, which includes a wide range of research options.
- The University Master in Literature, Culture and Diversity is an official degree to be completed in 60 credits during an academic year.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Literature View 16 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Previous academic training in Arts and Humanities or Social Sciences is recommended, especially a graduate degree (or equivalent) in the field of literary and/or cultural studies. It is also understood that skills such as ease of oral and written expression, abstraction and synthesis capacity, knowledge of languages, reading habit or interest in cultural expressions and linguistic and cultural diversity are necessary.
International739 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 739 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA591 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 591 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.