Industrial Design is an interdisciplinary profession that combines creativity with existing technology when it comes to solving problems and providing better solutions and products, making a decisive contribution to eliminating the barrier between what currently exists and what society really demands and what would be possible with the right means, generating new business opportunities based on innovation and technological development. Join the Industrial Design Engineering course at University of A Coruña .
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The University Master's Degree in Industrial Design Engineering delves into the key aspects of Industrial Design, providing highly specialised training in three key economic sectors: Design for Mobility, Transport and Automotive, Design of Fashion Accessories, Jewellery and Gemology and Furniture and Contract Design, throughout the two years of duration, with a total of 120 ECTS.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Design View 17 other Masters in Design in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of A Coruña and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- In order to access the official Master's degrees, it will be necessary to be in possession of an official Spanish university degree or another issued by a higher education institution belonging to another Member State of the European Higher Education Area that authorizes the same for access to the teachings of Master.
- Likewise, graduates from educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area will be able to access without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of training equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that they empower in the issuing country of the title for access to postgraduate education.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1045 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1045 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA836 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 836 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.