About International Graduate Engineering at Ming Chi University of TechnologyThis English taught program offers students from domestic area and around the world unique opportunities to learn mechatronics/control knowledge and technique. In addition, this program is designed to encourage cross-disciplinary learning and to offer foreign students a flexible curriculum. It includes the courses offered in English from all the departments in the college and aims to equip students with the core knowledge in each engineering discipline. International students can thus acquire the basic training of different fields. They can then conduct research work in specific department and pursue an advanced degree correspondingly according to their own interests.
- Control Knowledge
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Transcript for all semesters
- Study plan
- Other reference documents
- 2 inches x 2 inches bust photograph
- Certificate of Highest Education Level or Equivalent Qualification and Transcript
- English language proficiency proof
- Health Certificate: A health certificate issued within 6 months must be submitted on application or on receipt of letter of admission.
- Declaration for International Students.
International1700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1700 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.