The Auburn Master of Industrial Design (MID) Program from Auburn University consists of a thesis based program of study. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in industrial design or have completed a three semester post baccalaureate program.
Courses are structured to the student’s specific area of design interest.
- Design Orientation
- History of Industrial Design
- Case Studies in Design
- Aesthetics in Design
- Design Theories
- Design Methodology
- Principles of Design
- Design Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Application Deadline: February 1
Admission Fall Semester: mid-August
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design View 109 other Masters in Industrial Design in United States
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Up to three (3) letters of recommendation may be required by the department. Applicants should contact the department to find out, first, if letters are required. If so, how many? And how should these letters be submitted?
- One official transcript of all undergraduate and any graduate credits from each school previously attended. If an Auburn University transcript, the Graduate School will acquire the transcript for you
- International applicants should provide an official original language transcript and final diploma/certificate(s) accompanied by a certified English translation of each document.
International33482 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16741 USD per semester during 12 months.
National33482 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16741 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6085 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Auburn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.