The Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Lahore, believes in the notion “Think Globally, Act Locally”. The Pharmaceutical Chemistry program of The University of Lahore is being offered by the Faculty of Pharmacy in 4 disciplines, namely, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, and Pharmacognosy, with the main aim of working in line with the mission of the Higher Education Commission (HEC). Faculty of Pharmacy, The University of Lahore is fully capable of meeting the three key challenges (a) Quality, (b) Access (c) Relevance to ensure innovative teaching, services, and novel and multidirectional research.
- Academia and Research
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Drug Testing Laboratories
- Punjab Forensic Science Agency
- Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Healthcare Department
- Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan
- Research and Development
- Chemistry of Natural Products and Photochemistry
- Stability of Drugs:
- Drug Design and Development
- Combinatorial Chemistry & Macromolecular Targets
- Advanced Medicinal Chemistry
- Research Methodology and Special Problems
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Lahore and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- 16 Year of Education, Pharm-D/B-Pharm with Minimum 2.50/4.00 CGPA in semester system or 60% marks in annual system. Candidate must have a basic degree in Pharmacy & registered with Provincial Pharmacy Council concerned.
- UOL Entry Test is mandatory.
International4102 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2051 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National4102 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2051 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 471,000 PKR per semester
Living costs for Lahore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.