- Tackle real-world issues to consider how operations will address the needs of the 21st Century and the strategy, skills and technology required to effectively meet them
- Taught by internationally respected academics who are at the forefront of their research, and integrate the latest thinking their teaching
- Gain the skills and understanding to thrive in a changing, global workplace
Our Master’s programmes are designed to prepare you for a successful career, wherever in the world you plan to work. Employers expect advanced communication and technical skills, team-working and independent research, project-management, and the very latest specialist knowledge from their postgraduate recruits.
The Global Operations Management course at The University of Exeter will develop skills and knowledge applicable to a wide range of roles and business environments and you will be able to add real value to business by improving the operational systems, processes and policies, communications, and driving innovation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Principles of International Business
- Innovation Management
- Operations and Project Management
- Statistics and Mathematics for Business Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We close to applications wishing to join us for study in 2022/2023 on Friday 16 September. We advise international applicants to submit a complete application by mid-July.
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business Operations and Quality Management View 587 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
A minimum 2:2 or equivalent from a recognised university, including at least one mathematical/quantitative module at 2:1 or equivalent.
- We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.