- You will complete the compulsory modules from the MSc Renewable Energy as well as the 30 credit Global Solutions in Clean Energy module which is specific to this course variant
- This module will introduce you to the latest thinking in clean energy technology, addressing cross-border challenges and focusing on global energy solutions
- You will be encouraged to establish links with one of our partner institutions with which you will commence a design project using a variety of problem solving techniques, ideas and concepts
The MSc in Renewable Energy Engineering has been designed to include the knowledge and skills that potential employers in the energy sector have told us they require.
The UK’s commitment to expansion of renewable energy is likely to mean a high level of investment in the sector in the next decade. The adoption of the UK’s microgeneration tariff in 2009, the Green Deal in 2013, the phased adoption of the Renewable Heat Incentive from 2011-2014 and introduction of Contracts for Difference in 2014, suggests continued strong support for rapid expansion of renewable energy in the UK.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Key Skills for Renewable Energy Applications
- Global Energy Solutions in Clean Energy
- Computational Engineering for Renewable Energy Systems
- Further Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Advanced Marine Renewable Energy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We close to applications wishing to join us for study in 2022/2023 on Friday 16 September. We advise international applicants to submit a complete application by mid-July.
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering International Development Sustainable Energy View 163 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants are considered individually on merit although we usually require a 2:2 honours degree (or equivalent) from a recognised university. We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.