About Physical Therapy at University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences
Physical Therapy students at master level are provided with different educational subjects, together with numerous academic and clinical opportunities, to develop their knowledge, skills and attitudes. They additionally develop the necessary ability to carry out professional research which is of special significance in their career
The program is intended to provide the necessary education for clinical practice and research. The program will take more than two years, i.e. five semesters in 30 months, to be completed. The graduates can offer important services to their patients, including prevention and management of pain, repair of physical impairments and disabilities by developing a treatment plan and using different modalities, therapeutic exercises, manual therapies and other related techniques.
- Research Methods in Health Systems
- Evidence-Based Physiotherapy
- Laboratory Equipment Physiotherapy
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Sciences Physiology View 94 other Masters in Health Sciences in Iran
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Holding a bachelor degree in physical therapy awarded by one of the home or foreign universities approved by the Ministry of Health, Treatment and Medical Education
- Taking part in the MSc Entrance Examination administered by Iran’s Ministry of Health and Medical Education
Living costs for Tehran
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.