About Community Health Nursing at University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences
Nurses play significant roles in hospitals and clinics both in private and public sectors. They make up the biggest health care occupation in Iran. Nursing job duties include communicating between patients and doctors, caring for patients, administering medications and supervising nurses' aides.
Our vision is to train the highest quality nursing students. The mission of Nursing Department includes supporting mission of University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences in knowledge, cognition and culture development by educating, researching and producing medical care and health services in national level by:
- Training professional experts according to country’s needs
- Development of knowledge borders according to new researches
- To produce and expand effective caring services to clients
- Community Health
- Public Health
- Health Sciences
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 48 other Masters in Public Health in Iran
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences and/or in Iran, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- USWR’s admission process is dependent on the student’s academic history. Some of our courses might have additional requirements to access a course. A panel of qualified academics will examine the students’ competencies and their adherence to the USWR philosophy to ensure that the admission process is both fair and beneficial to the students and the faculty.
- Students who wish to enroll in one of our courses must fill up the application forms which are available online and submit these forms before the given deadlines. Financial plans should be done via our international office. High school diplomas or equivalents must be submitted. Please note that all documents must be translated into English and validated by an academically approved agency.
Living costs for Tehran
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.