This Business Informatics programme at University of Belgrade is designed for students aimed to acquire broad understanding of information systems and their role in business environment and want to develop an interdisciplinary approach to management of IT projects that will prepare them for a successful career.
Since IMBI is fully taught in English and all the tools and editors used are up-to-date products of the most renowned companies, the completion of the study enables a great career in the field of business informatics in public and private sector, international organizations, as well as in academia. This program also provides the excellent foundations for those who want to pursue doctoral studies, either in Serbia or at the top foreign universities abroad.
Program Learning Outcomes
After successful completion of the programme, students will be able to:
- Create and administer databases for business information systems;
- Actively use quantitative and informatics knowledge and skills in all areas of business;
- Actively connect the concepts of classical statistical data analysis and modern data science;
- Use advanced techniques and models in the field of data science;
- Manage IT projects in accordance with PMBOK standards, develop the project management and capital budgeting skills to enable activity, programme and project costing, control and evaluation;
- Administer organizational change caused by the introduction of information systems;
- Developing Software Solutions
- Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Business Process Management
- IT Project Management
- Digital Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Duration: Route A: 2 semesters (60 ECTS) – for candidates with bachelor degree of 240 ECTS
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Eligible applicants will be invited to an interview, at which their motivation and English language skills will be evaluated. Ranking of applicants will be based on their bachelor degree performance and the results at the interview.Application documents:
- Bachelor degree (a copy)
- Language certificate competence – B2 level
- Motivation letter (up to 500 words)
- Letter should include contact of one academic or professional reference
- Admission is limited to 25 candidates.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Belgrade
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.