About Office Management at Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia
- Organizing magister program education for bachelor degree graduates or equivalent programs to produce graduates capable of practicing and developing science and technology through scientific reasoning and research;
- Organizing Doctoral programs for master degree graduates or equivalent to produce graduates who can discover, create, and contribute to the development and practice of science and technology through reasoning and scientific research;
- Organizing professional education for graduates of bachelor degree programs or equivalent to produce graduates to become professional teachers;
- To carry out qualified and productive research to be published at national and international scientific publications;
- To carry out research-based community service that can make a real contribution to the progress of society;
- Expanding networks with national and international scientific communities;
- To carry out management that supports the creation of qualified education, research, and community service environment of regional and global quality.
- Office Management
- Human Resources
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Scan of Statement letter for funding
- Scan of statement letter for obeying UPI and Indonesian Rules
- Scan of Current health certificate
- Scan of Passport
- Scan of Passport Cover
- Scan of completion certificate of the last educational background
- Scan of academic transcript for the last educational background
- Scan of Recommendation from previous university
- Scan of Recommendation from a lecturer in a previous university
- Scan of English Test Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, etc)
- Soft file Photo 3 cm x 4 cm with red background
- Study Plan
- Min. TOEFL score 500
- Preferably able to speak and write in Bahasa Indonesia.
International2336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4672 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National students: 4,000,000 IDR per year- 268.64 USD
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.